How do I install a theme?
Installing a theme is as easy as copying and pasting the theme code. This is the detailed step by step guide:
- Click “Settings” (account icon) at the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Choose the blog that you’d like to install the theme on, then click “Edit Theme”
- Click the “Edit Theme” button and then “Edit HTML” once redirected
- Remove the original code completely and paste in the new set of code that you’ve retrieved from our install theme page
- When finished, be sure to hit save